We are adding a Knowledge Management & Training Manager to our Learning and Development team!
As a Knowledge Management & Training Manager you are a coach - leading our Learning & Development team to design trainings and learnings that are creative, memorable and impactful. You are also a key player - reworking our processes for efficiency, building relationships with our stakeholders, and overseeing the progress of all programs and projects. As a Knowledge Management & Training Manager you have an eye for great content and the communicative & technical skills to guide your team to create. You have the ability to make our current trainings and programmings run like a well-oiled machine. Not only that, but you are an impeccable project manager when implementing new trainings. You can not only layout a project plan, but can also manage multiple projects to completion.
As a Knowledge Management & Training Manager you are well-experienced as a designer, instructor and manager. You have a history of building teams that create impactful trainings with proven success. You manage projects seamlessly from start to finish through delegation and effective coaching.
You, as a Knowledge Management & Training Manager at Snapsheet are a builder and a do-er. You are a creator, innovator and efficiency seeker. As a person, you believe in our values, just as much as we do.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Day-in-the-life of a Knowledge Management & Training Manager
- You will be managing timelines, overseeing the instructional design process and coordinating the delivery of training to the relevant cross functional teams to establish and drive training development.
- Consult with partners and stakeholders to determine training needs and optimal approach to meet those needs.
- Partner with director in execution of training strategy, prioritization, timeline and necessary adjustments based on feedback.
- Analyze business needs to determine whether there is a learning need and define performance objectives.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in a variety of fields to help translate their knowledge into an effective learning experience for others.
- Daily management of in office and remote team members including performance management, fostering collaborative team environment, and career development conversations.
- Lead team thinking about improving depth and quality of content, proactively suggests ways to enhance / expand existing content and leads priority efforts.
- Develop/maintain feedback loop process as a means toward continuous improvement and development of new training platforms, venues or opportunities.
- Evaluate informal and formal training feedback in order to evolve and continually improve training.
- Provide, present and report on learning metrics to communicate our ROI and business impact to leadership and stakeholders.
- Set & Achieve training milestones: particularly the revamp of our new hire programming.
- Implement reporting and metrics for all employees and programing
- Tie training initiatives to operational KPI’s and business goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously while thinking and acting strategically with regard to how we support and achieve business goals.
- Other projects as needed
Qualifications for the Knowledge Management and Training Manager
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5-7 years of related work experience.
- You will have experience designing and developing learning solutions for a variety of formats and audiences.
- Strong program management and relationship management skills, and a track record of delivery and impact.
- People management experience including performance management and facilitating career development conversations.
- Experience devising and implementing roll out strategies as well as formalizing training intakes.
- Experience building strong relationships with stakeholders to set and manage expectations, create project plans, and regularly communicate project update and status.