We are building an elite team and we are looking for a Senior Operations Manager.
Snapsheet is a different kind of company and we take our opportunity seriously. We want people who want to build the next great company, and particularly those who fully understand the role customer service plays in that process. In addition to experience, you must have passion, street smarts, analytical and quantitative skills, creativity, persistence and impressive interpersonal skills. Seeking someone who can perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
What You'll Do
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for multiple aspects of customer facing contact center operations. Significant emphasis on driving operational KPIs, process improvements, innovation, and employee development. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
- Manage a team to build out a contact center operation expected to double in size in the next twelve months
- Develop and execute on key performance metrics including service levels, staffing, cycle times, process efficiency, and agent performance
- Oversee hiring of new team members as needed, including forecasting and determining future needs
- Work cross-functionally with Quality, Training, and Technology teams to help improve our workflow, client, product, and agent feedback loops
- Embody the Snapsheet culture, bring personality and energy to work every day
- A customer-centric and customer-first mentality
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in the contact center industry; operations, consulting, or vendor strategy and management
- Leadership level planning, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Expertise in contact center KPIs, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels; high level of proficiency in Excel
- People management experience, including hiring and firing
- Previous experience in the P&C insurance industry is a plus