As an Estimator at Snapsheet, you are highly competitive and motivated by constant improvement. You are an effective communicator, whether you are emailing a request to your peer or talking with a body shop. You love working in an ever-evolving environment where openness to feedback and the ability to adapt is highly valued. You are a strong problem solver, identifying and resolving the day-to-day challenges involved in writing estimates as well as solving more complex problems. You want to work for a company where you can make a real impact and do it all from the comfort of your home office! Not licensed? We will license you prior to starting.
Is this you? Keep reading for more detail.
Responsibilities as an Estimator:
- Write fair and accurate estimates and supplements for multiple carriers based on photos of auto and/or specialty vehicle physical damage that comply fully with insurance carrier guidelines
- Utilize internal training tools and external resources to clearly document every claim with high attention to detail
- Maintain documentation of all interactions with insurance carriers as well as their customers
- Work effectively with repair facilities while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
- Manage and maintain virtual relationships with teammates, managers, and directors while working remotely from home
We are seeking self-motivated, competitive go-getters to join this growing team. You will be working within a remote production-based environment and will be responsible for managing numerous claims for 120+ carriers across the US and Canada.
- Minimum of 2 years of auto damage estimating experience
- Extensive knowledge of automobile parts and repair techniques
- Thorough understanding of vehicle repair, parts costs, total loss classification, and fraud detection practices
- Understands basic insurance principles and how they apply to estimating decisions
- Working experience in one or more estimating platforms: Mitchell, CCC One, and/or Audatex
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Desire to thrive in a remote, production-based environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Work from home
- Competitive compensation
- Company training provided to expand your estimating skillset
- Ability to write claims for multiple carriers and vehicle types
- Growth and advancement opportunities with promotion opportunities quarterly
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- 4% match on our 401K
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Snapsheet we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.