Snapsheet is cutting edge. We are bold, action-oriented, and revolutionary. We need someone who can amplify that message and the story we’ve built, to everyone. As a Brand Marketing Manager you develop and execute marketing programs that increases brand identity and awareness of Snapsheet as a whole and our individual products. You don’t just build out materials and campaigns to hit goals, you create knowing that each marketing asset builds Snapsheet’s look, feel and soul.
In this role you work as a partner with the entire Snapsheet organization paying particular attention to Sales, Account Management, Product Owners and Talent to understand their goals. You then work as an owner building and executing on marketing strategies that help each department achieve success.
You are analytical and creative. You are smart enough to take a risk, and confident enough to speak up when you need help. You are an incredible writer - you’ve probably found numerous grammatical errors in this job description. You have a critical eye for design and content. You are a natural born influencer who is quick to action
Brand Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, strategize and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Create content, event and advertising strategies that increase brand visibility and showcase real results.
- Partner with each department to ensure consistent messaging across the organization.
- Manage development of press releases, blog posts, white papers, and other marketing collateral.
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
- Make recommendations on brand and product marketing strategy based on analysis of internal and external data.
- Serve as a partner to Sales, Account Management, Product Owners, and People understanding their goals and building marketing strategies to help achieve those goals.
- Drive the execution of marketing materials that are memorable and enticing.
- Think outside the box to reach new clients, customers and spread awareness of the Snapsheet brand.
- Partner with the Design team to create and manage digital assets (website, landing pages, emails and ads)
- Grow audiences and leads through inbound marketing efforts.
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
As a Brand Marketing Manager, you hold true to our values:
- You do the right thing.
- You default to action.
- You are always looking for the next great thing and how you can create it.
- You remember the feeling - of failure, of success, of fear - and you have empathy.
- You collaborate and always remember we are stronger united.
Basic Requirements for the Brand Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience in B2B Marketing
- Strong understanding of, and belief in, data driven marketing approach
- Excellent influencer and communicator
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and salesforce