Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
We are seeking an HRBP to join our growing team!
As an HRBP, you are a critical problem solver and a trusted coach. You easily build credibility with all levels of an organization. You identify areas of opportunity before anyone else and come up with an effective approach to tackle them. You’re a data nerd who loves to pull reports and analyze them to create solutions.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Snapsheet is seeking an HRBP to support the HR function and be a strategic partner with the operations organization. You will have frontline access to leaders and their teams to guide, partner and support them on their journey. You’ll have the ability to impact talent strategy and engagement, compensation, performance management, career paths, and change management.
What you’ll do as an HRBP at Snapsheet:
- Work closely with our HRBP and Director of People Ops to support our Estimating function and execute key HR processes (Performance Management, Compensation, Career Pathing) and best practices for approximately 300 employees.
- Gather and analyze data with Human Resources metrics
- Coach and advise managers on employee-related issues and needs; work with them to manage and resolve performance and employee relations issues.
- Support employees by being a resource in everything Snapsheet- benefits, policies, and procedures.
- Drive employee engagement within teams by creating action plans and driving accountability with leaders, featuring touch points, rewards, recognition, and performance optimization.
- Develop programs to enhance employee experience, such as employee development, and offer employee support
- Assist in: organizational design, performance management, coaching, learning and development, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations when needed.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations and audit requests
What you’ll bring as an HRBP:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2-4 years as a human resources business partner
- Previous experience in Human Resources for a fast-growth company.
- Superior communication skills – convey confidence, empathy, and trust to build effective relationships; able to engage with front-line employees and senior leaders on a strategic and operational level.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic work environment.
- Effective problem solver with strong analytical skills that identify root causes, understand trends and develop recommendations
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- You love pulling together data to tell a story
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Snapsheet, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.